Rogue Community College SBDC
The Rogue Community College Small Business Development Center offers:
- No cost, confidential, one-on-one counseling
- Business training events
- Research assistance
We can help you achieve your business goals, whether you are just starting or prepared for second stage growth. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
Online Request for Counseling
Funded in part by a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Find More Events....
Tuesday, April 07, 2015 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
A 2-hour class designed specifically for those considering self-employment. Gain the information needed before you begin business. Topics include entrepreneurship, business structure basics, exploring options, rules and regulations, business and marketing planning, cash flow projections, and recordkeeping basics.
Speaker: Dave Tally
Managing a Business
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, 5 sessions ending Tuesday, June 09
RCC's Small Business Management (SBM) is an intensive nine-month program that provides an in-depth education experience that blends classroom and peer learning, with individualized counseling assistance. This time tested program focuses on the implementation of managerial and operational changes from new strategies that will empower the future growth and success of your business.
The SBM Program Includes
• Interactive classroom learning - 3 hours, once per month evening sessions
• 1-on-1 business advising - typically a 2-3 hour session once per month
• Access to business development tools, techniques, and templates
• Access to expertise - subject matter experts are often invited for specific class sessions
• Accountability - through our counseling, we help you stay on task in applying what you learn in the classroom towards improving your bottom line.
Speaker: Ron Goss
214 SW Fourth Street,
Grants Pass, OR 97526