Going Into Business: First Steps
Photo by Danielle MacInnes on Unsplash
Decide if running a business is right for you.
- evaluating your business idea,
- essential business topics,
- the importance of market analysis,
- how to create a business plan,
- analyzing your idea, and
- building financial projections.
If you have a business idea, or in the early stages of planning, you are encouraged to register. Pair this (first) with a free advising appointment at the SBDC.
Tu • Jul 7 │ 5:30-7:30pm │ FREE│ Penegor │ CRN 11071
Fee: No Cost
Decide if running a business is right for you!