QuickBooks Online for All Levels
In this five-part series, join Sarah Lambert, SBDC Advisor and Principal at Riverview Bookkeeping LLC, as she walks through the tools that make QuickBooks Online so powerful. In this new recorded format, move through the five-part course at your own pace. So, whether you are just starting out or looking to take your QuickBooks skills to the next level, this hands-on deep dive will help you understand and more effectively manage your books. Great for beginners, intermediate, and advanced QuickBooks users.
- Session 1 (Runtime 40:40) Introduction to QuickBooks Online (QBO), subscription levels, intro to the chart of accounts, how to enter deposits and expenses, and an overview of the banking center Customize invoices, set up products and services, add customers, create invoices and sales receipts, and send invoices
- Session 2 (Runtime 44:13) Customize invoices, set up products and services, add customers, create invoices and sales receipts, and send invoices
- Session 3 (Runtime 23:47) Create POs and bills, add vendors, and pay bills through QBO
- Session 4 (Runtime 18:08) Run, customize, and save reports, and create a budget
- Session 5 (Runtime 17:40) Connecting Apps (Square and PayPal) and advanced features of QBO
Speaker(s): Sarah Lambert, Principal at Riverview Bookkeeping LLC and SBDC Advisor Sarah Lambert has been a bookkeeper for over a decade. She is a certified QuickBooks expert and specializes in bookkeeping and payroll for businesses of all sizes. At the Clatsop SBDC, Sarah helps small businesses get their books and financials on track through one-on-one advising and regular workshops.
Fee: No Cost