Online Marketing Tips & Tricks: Get Found and Drive Sales
Inbound marketing allows you to attract customers to your business through the combination of compelling content and being in the right place, at the right time, with the right call to action. In this session, we cover:
- How to get your message to your customers and make sure that they can take action
- An online self-assessment: Can your customers can find you online?
- How to improve your company's online visibility so people can find you
- Using the right platforms at the right time for the right purpose
- Content creation and SEO: website best practices: design, development, and copywriting
This session is part of Clatsop SBDC's Summer Small Business Boot Camp. Register for all 7 sessions live or on-demand for FREE at https://bit.ly/2YKgDoT
Speaker(s): Seth Morrisey, President and Co-Founder of Oregon Web Solutions and Morrisey Productions, is a digital marketing, SEO, social media, and video marketing expert with over a decade of experience. Seth helps businesses (in any industry) grow through web design and development, search engine optimization, and effective digital marketing.
Co-Sponsor(s): Wauna Credit Union and OSU Extension
Fee: No Cost